Tuesday, April 28, 2015

How To Get Dressed


price:$16.99

isbn:978-1-60774-706-2

release:Apr 14th, 2015

Format :Trade Paperback

category: Design - Fashion

***** Star Book
How To Get Dressed By: Alison Freer
This book is a great book what a great book to help women succeed. I love love this book recommended highly. Every women loves to be in style but maybe cant afford it , This book has some great ideas to help with that.
check the book out on amazon :HERE

Disclaimer: This product was given to me free in  exchange for a review .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review, it was definitely helpful, especially because I've been looking for something similar to this book! Some days when I wake up, I don't feel like putting the effort into pulling together an entire outfit, so the things in this book will make it easier and help with my lazy side! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete