Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Vanilla Mint Deodorant


I got a chance to try this product out thanks to Bella Organics .

Product name: Deodorant Creme in Vanilla Mint (0.25 oz.)

Deodorant Facts & care tips
Our deodorants work simply by fighting bacteria and providing a pleasant scent to the underarm !Using a Bella Organics deodorant is a much healthier option even if it will Not stop you from sweating .

My Honest opinions:

My honest opinion is what a great product to substitute things that are harsh .While trying this product out I didn't really like when you put it on your underarms and little pieces fall of cause with a regular deodorant you don't get little piece that fall of. Its  more kind of  on the side on a sugar body scrub .Other than that I love it .what a great product !

Check out their website : lovebellaorganics.com/

Disclaimer: This product was given to me free in  exchange for a review .

1 comment:

  1. What a great review. Never realized there was Deodorant creme. Now I must look into it.

    ReplyDelete