Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Coosh Heavy Duty MFI Car Charger for iPhone

Apple Mfi Certified
• High Speed Charging Automatically Stops when Battery is Full
• Power: 12V Output: 2.4A
• 1M Length
• Heavy-Duty Elongated Head


This charger is really sturdy and charges really fast . I was impressed i can tell that this charger will honestly last me a very long time it is very hard to find really good charger like these.I couldn't even count how many chargers i have bought and they just break.Its better to save up a little bit more and invest in a charger like this.I also love the pattern it looks really good as a charger.It doesn't take up a lot of space so you can easily just throw it in your purse or bag.


Get yours : HERE
                     


  • Disclaimer: This product was given to me free in  exchange for a review .

No comments:

Post a Comment